09 April 2009

What's Blue, Sticky, and Doesn't Work?


The Product: Kiehl's Drawing Paste

The Claim: A gentle yet effective drawing aid for the control of surface oiliness and for the maintenance of skin integrity. Recommended for problem areas. Controls surface oil without over-drying. Chamomile extract gives natural blue/green color. Made with Calendula, Kaolin and Zinc Oxide.

The Results: Um...I don't even know where to start with this product. I guess my biggest complaint would be that it never dries. Ever. The first night I didn't realize it, and woke up with my pillow and sheets blue. I love Kiehl's products, so I decided to keep trying it. After that first night I would use it as a spot treatment mask and then wipe it off before going to bed, but it didn't make any difference. Basically, it smells bad, it's bright blue, and it doesn't work. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment