27 April 2009

Alterna Caviar Shampoo--AMAZING!!!


The Product: Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo with Seasilk

The Claim: This decadent, sulfate-free, youth-preserving shampoo targets the aging process at a cellular level and salvages strands stressed by the environment, chemical treatments, or simply the sands of time. It magnetizes moisture to hair and keeps it there with the help of caviar-extract-rich Age-Control Complex™. This shampoo also includes marine-based, moisturizing Seasilk® and tint-preserving Photozyme Complex™ with Color Hold™.

The Results: I don't say this lightly, but this is the best shampoo I've ever used. It provides extreme moisture and has made my hair soft and manageable. It's super-gentle and doesn't contain sulfates, so my color lasts longer. Truly, I love this shampoo so much that I don't have the words to describe it (and you know that doesn't happen to me often). Just trust me, and go buy this shampoo. Seriously. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment