15 April 2009

Arcona Booster Defense Serum


The Product: ARCONA Booster Defense Serum

The Claim: Antioxidant cocktail regenerates at a deep cellular level, leaving skin firmer, stronger and protected from damaging environmental stressors. Eliminate environmental impurities that contribute to aging with super-oxide dismutase. Defend against free radical damage and premature aging with resveratrol and grape seed extracts. Retain moisture and protect skin with antioxidant green tea and vitamin E.

The Results: I've never understood people who are loyal to an entire line; I find one or two items I like in a brand and then move on. However, I've never had a complaint with any Arcona product I've tried, so I decided to buy the Booster Defense Serum without even sampling it. To make a long, unpleasant story short, it gave me a rash. Well, not a rash, exactly, more like small bumps all over my face. Now, as I love all the other Arcona products I've tried, and the reviews on this product were phenomenal, I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and conclude that my skin is the problem, not the serum. However, after not using it for a few days to make sure it was truly the serum that was causing these bumps, I tossed it in the trash instead of passing it off to a friend--just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment