06 April 2009

I Want Drew's Lashes!!!


The Product: CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black

The Claim: The biggest brush ever from CoverGirl, for a blast of lush, volumized lashes! Lash Blast's volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash leaving you with the ultimate big lash look.

The Results: I must admit that my main reason for purchasing this mascara is because Drew Barrymore looks so cute in the commercials for it. Though my lashes were not as full as hers after application, I was pleasantly suprised by the end result: it coats every lash, even the short ones, and adds a good amount of volume while still maintaing a natural look. It's the perfect work mascara because it enhances lashes without looking too va va voom, even after I applied several layers. The biggest drawback with this product is that it has a tendency to flake--I was continually brushing flakes off my cheeks. All in all, I love it for a casual daytime look, but will continue to look for one for evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment