19 April 2009

Maybelline Lash Stiletto


The Product: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara

The Claim: The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs. The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle. Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length. Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine.

The Results: If your problem is short, stubby lashes, this is the mascara for you. This is absolutely the best lengthening mascara I've ever tried. As you know, I'm extremely hard to please when it comes to mascara, so I was surprised by all the bad reviews I read on this product--most complaints described flaking and a bad odor. I didn't notice either of these things. Nor did I notice the "black-patent" shine touted by the makers. Still, I was really happy with it, I would highly recommend it to anyone searching for 'out to there' lashes. Also, I love that the tube is shaped like a stiletto heel; such a cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment