07 April 2009

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse


The Product: Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse in Clean Mint

The Claim: Rinse your way to a whiter smile with LISTERINE® WHITENING® Pre-Brush Rinse. Rising before you brush means a brighter, more confident smile. It's that easy. The dynamic foaming action of LISTERINE® WHITENING® bursts into action, penetrating teeth to help prevent stain buildup and whiten your smile. And because it's from the makers of LISTERINE® Antiseptic, it kills bad breath germs, too.

The Results: I think this product works great, and I noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth after about a month. It's perfect for in-between my teeth whitening strips. The flavor is not too strong like a lot of Listerine products, so it's bearable for the 60 seconds of swishing. The only drawback for me was that it leaves a film on the inside of my cheeks when I wake up in the morning. It's not bad, it's just kind of gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment