23 March 2009

I've got the Fever!

Product: Lancome's La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine.

Claim: Revolution in shine. High Potency color. Lacquered lips last for six hours. For the first time at LancĂ´me, an elixir of vibrant concentrated color and unprecedented shine in one gliding stroke. From the moment of application, densely pixilated pearls combined with unique polymers give multi-dimensional shine that truly holds to your lips: no touch ups for 6 hours.New soft-sculpt applicator smoothly polishes and precisely designs fuller lips in a perfectly even layer for sensual impeccable contours.

Results: I tried Spotpink, a shimmery light pink. The color pigmentation was just okay. It could have been the shade I tried, but I was underwhelmed with the coverage. However, I loved the shine; it was almost a vinyl look. The feel of it is very creamy and a little sticky--not tacky or goopy, but it had a slight stickiness to it, which is probably the reason that it lasted for hours. After the first hour the shine started to fade, but even that is long time for me. After eating, I could still feel and see the gloss on my lips, though it was very subtle. All in all, I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment