05 March 2009

Face Cream 911

Sometimes I worry that I use exfoliants and peels so often that it does more harm than good. Enter Shiseido Bio-Performance Restoring Cream. It's rich, so I only use it once or twice a week, but my skin feels more calm and smooth when I wake up in the morning. I'm convinced this is repairing any unintentional damage I may be doing with my crazy obsession with peels. This cream is billed as "a rich, nourishing, time-fighting cream that brings a revolutionary solution to wrinkles and age-related deficiencies in skin. Utilizing unprecedented contour-recalling technology, this cream creates dramatic smoothness and firmness, rebuilding a youthful look instantly. Formulated with patent-pending Bio-Restoring Complex to improve furrows and unevenness and promote elasticity and moisture retention."

Note: Free samples of this product are available at most Shiseido counters in department stores. Try it--you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment