19 November 2008

Twilight Movie Make Up

I can't believe how excited I am about the Twilight movie coming out on Friday--I'm almost giddy. I think that Edward is the most dashing hero since Mr Darcy! I'm completely caught up in the teen craze, so you can't imagine how thrilled I was to find that Makeup411.com had a list of the actual colors used by make-up artist Jeanne Van Phue on the set. I may not have a handsome vampire in love with me, but at least now I can channel Bella's natural beauty.

Robert Pattinson's (Edward) make up:.
-Foundation: SK-II Air Touch Foundation in OP-1
-Powder: MAC Blot Powder/Pressed in Light
-Lips: Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Ms. Behavin

Kristen Stewart's (Bella) make up:
-Foundation: SK-II Air Touch Foundation in OP-3
-Powder: MAC Blot Powder/Pressed in Light
-Blush: Visiora Compact Powder in PC 103
-Eyeshadow: MAC Eye Shadow in Blanc Type, Flute, and Wedge
-Mascara: Smashbox Limitless Lash Mascara in black waterproof

No comments:

Post a Comment