04 November 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!!!

After a long summer, it's finally starting to feel like winter. One of my favorite winter looks is the bright pink cheeks, as if you've just gotten back from a day skiing in St Moritz. Personally, when I get back from skiing my face is tomato-red, but I'm sure you get where I'm heading with this. To attain the perfect ski bunny cheeks without the windburn, I recommend Stila's Convertible Color in Petunia (not color shown). It's a cream, so it leaves a dewy flush. I apply only on the apples of my cheeks, and keep the rest of my makeup minimal--mascara, concealer and clear gloss only.

To be honest, I first bought this product at Barney's a few years back after seeing Sarah Jessica Parker buy it. I figured, if it's good enough for SJP, it's good enough for me! It turned out to be a great purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment