05 November 2008

Weather-'Poof' Your Hair

Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom has become a staple in my hair styling routine. (I use the term 'hair styling' loosely, as I blow dry my hair maybe 3 times a year.) I have frizzy, poofy, wavy hair that is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. It's basically 'nightmare' hair. However, it does become a bit more managable when I use this cream. It's fairly heavy, so I don't recommend it if you have thinner hair. I slather it on from mid-shaft to ends, and it really weighs the hair down and eliminates a lot of frizz. It helps my hair have more defined curls, as opposed to the stringy mess I have without it. It works in dry heat and rain, which is nice, so I don't have to switch products with the season.

Also, if you buy it (or anything) at kiehls.com, you get three generous sized samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment