12 November 2008

Tarte--Purse Your Lips

I know I've said it before, but I just love the limited edition items that come out during the holidays. For a beauty junkie like me, finding new products becomes a full-time job from October through December. The latest: Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch. An adorable broze clutch houses nine of tarte's famous lipglosses. Tarte glosses are infused with the Tarte t5 super fruit complex™, which is "loaded with naturally occurring, antioxidant rich nutrients and vitamins that have been known to deliver refining, anti-aging, and skin-restorative benefits with each application." Now, I don't know if it actually makes you healthier, but it tastes delicious and I feel like I'm attempting to do something good for my body during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment