01 June 2009

Top 5 at the MTV Movie Awards 2009

I have to admit that I was not overly impressed with the effort some stars put into their look at last night's MTV Movie Awards; however, there were five lovely ladies that really stood out from the rest.

#1: Paris Hilton finally pulled off a glamorous vintage look without appearing like an over-the-top cartoon character. I was very impressed. Let's hope she keeps this up!



#2: I have yet to see Leighton Meester look bad. She has amazing style and beautiful features, and her smokey eyes and bronze cheeks look great with her new highlights.


#3: Vanessa Hudgens usually has the same look--monochromatic skin and lips paired with smokey eyes. Somehow she always manages to keep it looking fresh and young. I love it, though I wouldn't mind seeing her try something new every now and again.


#4: Ashley Tisdale had never looked so beautiful. My jaw literally dropped when I saw her. She's not trying to hard, but still looks pulled together and chic. And how does she get her hair that shiny? I'm so jealous!


#5: I'm not a Sienna Miller fan, but she really hit this one out of the ballpark. Her understated look plays up her dewy skin, and the loose waves are the perfect compliment for her Southern California glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment