23 June 2009
I prefer gloss that has a sponge tip instead of a brush, as this one does, because it's easier to apply without a mirror. Also, this gloss is not sticky at all, which I think is both good and bad. Good because you don't have to worry about your hair sticking to it, and bad because it doesn't last as long. Fortunately, the tube is so cute I don't mind having to whip it out more often to apply. My favorite shade is Fresh Squeezed--the perfect pink for summer!
• kiss you (clear fuchsia)
• fresh squeezed (pink grapefruit)
• i'm with the band (golden pink shimmer)
• friends in high places (sparkling raspberry)
• almost famous (copper penny)
• zone out (golden nude)
• who are you wearing? (passion fruit pink)
• life on the A list (first kiss pink)
Get FREE US Standard Shipping with purchase of a new lipgloss at Benefit Cosmetics. Use promo code LIPGLOSS at checkout. Offer valid 6.23.09 to 6.30.09. Not valid with other offers.