01 June 2009

Summer Shimmer

A warm, sunny day is no place for a face full of makeup. To compensate for my lack of coverage, I like to add shimmer. For instance, Stila's Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer helps hide a multitude of skin sins. The light reflecting particles conceal imperfections, and the SPF 15 helps prevent future damage; however, I don't think that SPF 15 is high enough in the summer, so I mix in an SPF 55 sunscreen.

I also say "buh, bye" to my matte bronzer, and use a sheer bronzer with a touch of shimmer. I like Cargo Bronzer in Light--it has Mica to add a soft shimmer, and Kaolin to absorb excess oil to decrease shine.

When using so much shimmer, I like to leave my lips more natural by using Stila's Shine Lip Color in Sarah. It's a sheer peach glaze with SPF 20 to help prevent chapped lips.

All items mentioned above can be purchased at Apothica. All Orders over $49 Receive Free Priority Shipping from Apothica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment