04 June 2009

5 Worst Looks At The 2009 MTV Movie Awards

Here's my list of complete beauty mistakes from the MTV Movie Awards, in no particular order.

#1: Does Rumer Willis really think it's okay to roll out of bed, pull your hair into a messy ponytail, and then go walk the red carpet? Ugh!

#2: The usually fabulous Megan Fox was sporting a funky hairstyle that look like a slicked back mullet and too-orange foundation. What was she thinking?

#3: The first lipstick I ever wore was an unflattering shade of brick red that looked eerily similar to the one worn by Lauren Conrad. Did I mention I was 10 at the time? What's her excuse?

#4: Has Kristen Stewart ever heard of a brush? I have never seen her without her touseled, unkempt waves. It would be nice to see a sleeker style every once in a while.

#5: It's not the Audrina Patridge looks bad, she just looks so old--she looks like she's in her 40s!

No comments:

Post a Comment