29 June 2009

L'Oreal HIP Color Presso Lip Gloss


The Product: L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Color Presso Lip Gloss

The Claim: A fun, innovative way to create custom color...and your signature shade.

The Results: I tried the Trendy and Swanky colors, and I must say that they lived up to their names! These glosses consist of two separated tubes that can be mixed and matched to make your perfect color combination. It was easier for me, however, to either use the same amount of both, or just one of the colors. The blend of the colors was great, as were the individuals colors. Trendy, a mauve/light pink blend smelled delicious and gave a natural shimmer to my lips. Swanky, a bright pink/golden pink blend added a pop of color without being too overwhelming. The glosses are super-moisturizing, and I actually started using them instead of my regular chapstick--they worked that well!

No comments:

Post a Comment