28 October 2008

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

To me, this is the ultimate primer. When I use this my make up stays on longer, my face stays more matte, and it fills in the little wrinkles around my eyes. It really leaves a velvety finish.

I also like that it has green tea and vitamins. Smashmox also has a 'Light' formula, which is oil free--I haven't tried it yet, but I have oily skin and the original formula works great. Also, they have a version with SPF and Dermaxyl (a peptide treatment to prevent wrinkles)--I've used this and was not impressed. I thought it was grainy, and way too thick.

All their primers come in new airless pump packaging; before, I would be horribly frustrated to see days worth of primer stuck to the side of the glass. Now, the problem is solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment