24 October 2008

Caudalie Beauty Elixir


I use this spray, which is part toner and part serum, every morning before I put on my moisturizer. It's refreshing, cooling and has a slightly tingling feel, and helps to give me that ever-elusive 'glow.' It tones my skin and tightens the pores. It was originally made for the queen of Hungary as an 'elixir of youth.' I love thinking that I have something in common with royalty; it makes me feel very elitist. Now, in keeping with full disclosure, I should mention there is another very similar product that also claims to be made for the queen of Hungary: Omorovicza's Queen of Hungary Mist. They basically seem to be the same product--Rosemary and other essential oils mixed with pure water. I haven't tried the Omorovicza's product, but seeing as how the Caudalie version is about 1/3 less money, I think I'll stick with that.

UPDATE: The Caudalie spray was made for Queen Isabelle of Hungary, and the Omorovicza spray was made for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary. Whatever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment