15 July 2009

Living in a High-Def World, and I'm a High-Def Girl!


The Product: Cargo blu_ray Pressed Powder

The Claim: Created to provide flawless results while looking completely natural during high-definition filming, blu_ray™ Pressed Powder contains specialized photochromatic pigments that adjust with the light so that your base makeup always looks perfect regardless of lighting or setting. Photochromatic pigments adjust with the lighting so that you have natural looking makeup no matter what the setting, while ultra-fine micronized minerals fill the look of fine lines and reduce the appearance of imperfections. An irregular particle size creates light dispersion, an effect that softens the look of the skintone. This oil-free powder is perfect whether you are getting married, going to your prom, having portraits taken, or simply want to look fabulous anytime and comes in a sleek black compact for convenient touch-up on the go.

The Results: I am now a full-fledge fan of the entire High-Def line by Cargo. It started with the blush, then the concealer, and now I'm in looooove with the pressed powder. It actually reminds me a lot of the MAC Studio Finish (translation: it's heavy with full coverage), so I wear it primarily at night. It has a very slight shimmer to it that makes skin appear luminous and very photogenic. My only problem with it is that it doesn't come with a sponge or brush, so touch-ups on the go are difficult for me--I hate carrying around an extra brush in my evening clutch. However, I have received compliments on my skin every time I've worn it, so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment