20 July 2009

Butter Me Up


The Product: butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat

The Claim: A great topcoat is a necessity for longer lasting manicures. Hardwear protects the layers of colour beneath it, and gives a super-shiny finish. Nails look wet, vibrant, and freshly painted even when they are dry. Of course it’s also 3 Free, like all our products. In case you were wondering, P.D. Quick stands for ‘Pretty Darn Quick’!

The Results: I was in the Seattle airport for a layover last week and they had the cutest pedicure station by butter London. Never one to turn down pampering, I immediately signed myself up for one. When I left the first thing I noticed was how insanely shiny my toes were. Now, I know that matte polish is in style right now, but that is a trend I just can't get behind for toes--I want mine bright and shiny for summer. This topcoat is the best I've ever tried. It's a week later and my nails are still as shiny and chip-free as the first day; they look like they haven't dried yet. Love it! At $18, it's pricey, but can you really put a price on the happiness I get when I look down and see my gorgeous toes?

No comments:

Post a Comment