21 July 2009

101 Uses And Counting...


I have a serious case of chapped lips and have tried hundreds of dollars of lip balms and treatments, and have come to the conclusion that the more expensive products are not necessarily better, they are just more expensive. My absolute favorite for dry, scaly lips: Aquaphor Healing Ointment. This drugstore staple truly does it all. It hydrates and add shine, and is also great on dry elbows, cuticles and heels. I've also used it in a pinch to help with flyaways. If you haven't tried it before, I definitely recommend it--think Vaseline without the gooey texture and bad taste.

1 comment:

  1. I never use anything that contains mineral oil. Mineral oil is a biproduct of Petrolem aka crude oil aka gasoline.

    Becareful and do some research

    ReplyDelete