02 September 2009

Eye Am A Believer


The Product: L'Oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream

The Claim: Pro-Retinol A® + Fiber- Restoring Complex targets the delicate eye area's intricate fibrous support with 24-hour repair. The AM treatment is a gentle SPF 15 hydrating cream that helps repair and protect the skin with UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen. The PM treatment helps repair and restore broken skin fibers to reduce deep-set wrinkles around the eyes while you sleep.

The Results: This is the best eye cream I've tried in a long time. I actually put away my $190.00 ReVive eye cream that I had been using in favor of this one. I absolutely LOVE the convenience of having an eye duo for day and night that is attached. It makes me feel better having SPF 15 around my eyes during the day, and I love how luxurious the night cream feels. The product is aimed towards a more mature crowd, and the packaging says it's for "deep-set wrinkle repair," but I still loved it for my 27 year old eyes. I don't have enough wrinkles to notice a huge difference, but after several weeks of use the skin around my eyes seems to be more hydrated and firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment