18 August 2009

One Word: Yum


The Product: Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash, Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter

The Claim: New Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash and Beauty Bar have burnt brown sugar and karite butter that gently exfoliate and lusciously moisturize, revealing sensually smooth skin that’s even toned and polished to perfection.

The Results: I don't know if you're familiar with the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent from Bath and Body Works (which I love), but this smells extremely similar. I can't use the Bath and Body Works products because all the fragrance make me break out, but this is a perfect alternative. It's more of a winter scent, but it is just so delicious that I haven't been able to resist using it all summer! Aside from the amazing scent, the body wash has little exfoliating beads in it that gently slough off dead skin. It's really gentle, so it's perfect for every day use. I occassionaly get small bumps on the back of my arms in the summer, but this has completely gotten rid of them. The karite butter also kept my skin nicely moisturized, so I didn't need to use any lotion after. I tried the Beauty Bar as well, but wasn't a huge fan. First, I'm not a huge bath bar fan anyway. And second, it didn't have the same exfoliating and moisturizing benefits as the gel. Bottom line--buy the gel, not the bath bar, and enjoy the heavenly scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment