• Apply the China Blue single eye shadow to top and bottom lash line [Vanleeuwen’s tip: “I love using navy colors because they make the whites of the eyes pop.”]
• Next, use the Corfu cream eye shadow as a base, all over eyelid.
• Use the golden champagne side of the Alhambra Duo Eye shadow on lid.
• Then, use the Bengali Single Eye shadow all along the lash line, rubbing it into the lash line, deepening the outer corner of the eye, creating shading.
• Curl the eyelashes and apply two coats of Black Orchid mascara on lashes.
• Go back over top lash line with the Night Clubbing eye shadow and use what is left on the brush under the eye to define it [Vanleeuwen’s tip: “This shade is perfect to create a smoky eye –- it gives a rich sparkle at the lash line with undertones of green and gold.”]Complexion:
• Use the Brightening Serum to make skin glow and apply the Makeup Primer
• Apply the Firming Foundation and set with the Loose Powder.
• Apply the Desire blush to the apple of cheeks [Vanleeuwen’s tip: “I use a powder brush to apply blush. I find that a bigger brush makes a much softer wash of color.”]
• Next, use the Laguna Bronzer with short, back and forth strokes from the back of cheekbone forward, to blend.'