22 January 2009

"The Ball"...Gee, great name

So, Ojon's The Ball went on sale last month and I decided it was the perfect time to try it out. Since I'm such a huge fan of their hair products I was very excited to finally try out their body line. The ball itself is very cool, and was bigger than I thought it would be. Also, I love the bowl that's included--it makes it seem more authentic.



The Ball "contains a high dose of wildcrafted Ojon® oil, rich in essential fatty acids, Omega-3, -6, and -9...[and] contains the same antioxidant amount as 2,834 lbs of blueberries." I unwrapped it, took it into the shower, used as directed, and emerged with very soft skin. I didn't even need to use lotion. I was so happy!



I grabbed it the next morning to use in the shower again...and noticed that my entire shower was coated in brown. At that point I had to decide whether soft skin was worth the mess. My conclusion: it's not. I get the same results with a normal body exfoliant and lotion. Saving one step and having a cool ball in my shower is definitely not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment