16 December 2008

Zeno Acne Device--Too Good to be True?

I've had the Zeno MD for a while now but have been hesitant to post about it because I couldn't decide whether it actually worked or not. Zeno is a hand-held device that you place on pimples for two and a half minutes while it heats up, killing the bacteria in your skin. Per the company, in a clinical study "Zeno faded 90% of blemishes within 24 hours."

I've come to the following conclusion regarding how I feel about this product: yes, it helps blemishes go away faster; however, in its place it leaves a bright red mark that doesn't fade. I think it's actually burning my skin. Instead of pimples, I now have burn marks on my skin--I traded a raised bump for a flat burn mark. Though the burns are easier to cover, they're not going away. Take from that what you will, but I now have about five perfectly round red dots on my face from this...

No comments:

Post a Comment