04 December 2008

Body Scrub for a Winter Glow

Every few years I make it to Park City to go skiing. One of my favorite parts of the trip is spending time in the Mountain Body store. It's small and cramped, and has so many products and scents it's almost a sensory overload--I love it! A product I make sure I pick up every time is the Body Glow. It "exfoliates and softens your skin, using fresh fruit extracts, healing mineral salt from the Great Salt Lake Basin, & avocado, sesame, apricot kernal, and jojoba oils for superior skin nourishment." And it really works; I get out of the shower with a thin layer of the oils still on my skin, and the scent lasts all day. I'm partial to the Lavender & Tangerine, but they're all good. It's not necessary to fly all the way to Utah anymore, not only will they ship it right to your door, but they're on sale right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment