01 December 2008

Healthy Lip Gloss???

So, I received a full size sample of Borba lip tint in Luscious a while back, and was extremely excited to try it. Per Borba's packaging, this lip tint "boosts the visible benefits of all BORBA Nutraceuticals and Cosmeceutical products by harnessing the positive effects of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients everytime you lick your lips."

First of all, the scent/taste (supposedly Vanilla Mint) was somewhat nauseating. It was way too sweet and the scent gave me a headache. Second, I really think it made my lips dryer than they already were--I had to put chapstick on before I used it. Third, the color didn't go on smoothly. Overall, this was horrible. I do not lick my lips enough to get the amount vitamins that would make this product worthwhile. In fact, when I have this on I try not to lick my lips at all! I actually threw it away, and it takes A LOT to make me get rid of a beauty product. Has anybody else tried this product? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment