01 June 2009

Summer Shimmer

A warm, sunny day is no place for a face full of makeup. To compensate for my lack of coverage, I like to add shimmer. For instance, Stila's Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer helps hide a multitude of skin sins. The light reflecting particles conceal imperfections, and the SPF 15 helps prevent future damage; however, I don't think that SPF 15 is high enough in the summer, so I mix in an SPF 55 sunscreen.

I also say "buh, bye" to my matte bronzer, and use a sheer bronzer with a touch of shimmer. I like Cargo Bronzer in Light--it has Mica to add a soft shimmer, and Kaolin to absorb excess oil to decrease shine.

When using so much shimmer, I like to leave my lips more natural by using Stila's Shine Lip Color in Sarah. It's a sheer peach glaze with SPF 20 to help prevent chapped lips.

All items mentioned above can be purchased at Apothica. All Orders over $49 Receive Free Priority Shipping from Apothica.com

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
    through so many Entertainment sites. Thanks for sharing
    Pepperfry Coupons Code
    Indian Gifts Portal Coupons Code
    Tata CLiQ Coupons & Offers
    Myntra Coupons & Offers

    ReplyDelete